Policies: Shipping and Returns
Melrose Formal is a full service specialty store retailer with a brick & mortar physical location where customers shop daily. When you place an order on our website we will treat you with the same care and respect that we extend to our in-store customers. Unfortunately, since we will not have the opportunity to meet you in person, you will not be able to receive the full extent of our passion for customer service. However, as an online customer please be assured that:
- We will do everything possible to make sure that your order is filled in a timely basis and that your shipment will arrive exactly when and how you expected.
- We will communicate with you personally after receiving your order.
- We will address all important contingencies, including confirming that your item will be received in time for your wear date and that you have ordered the correct size based on the designer’s measurements. Due to designer size charts, some dresses will not fit perfectly size and alterations may be needed to complete the fit.
- We stand behind this policy by extending a full return and credit policy IF we ship you the wrong style, color, or size.
- We will issue a full credit if, due to unforeseen circumstances, your item cannot be shipped in time for your wear date and that we will inform you of this occurrence in a timely manner.
No returns or credits will be issued for online purchases for any other reasons other than those indicated above. But have no fear; our passion is for customer service. We assure you that your experience ordering from us online can only be surpassed if you come to our store to experience our outstanding customer service in person.
The prices in our store are not necessarily equal to the price on our website. We accept orders online to give our customers the convenience of purchasing their dress or gown directly from our website without the time and expense that we incur when you experience our outstanding customer service in our physical retail location.
We do everything we can to keep the prices on our website accurate and consistent with what the designer is charging for each style at the current time. However, it is possible that there may be a price on our website that is simply incorrect or that may have been changed by the designer without our knowledge.
If you have any questions about our Online Sales Policy or your purchase please contact us during store hours so that we can address your concerns and answer your questions personally.